Sunday 24 January 2010

Updatatron: 24/1/10

Sup gamers,

Thought I'd do a pointless post to say what's going down at the momento. 

1. Capture card still ain't functional. I'll wait it out till I can have someone help. 

2. Finished Ballad of Gay Tony! It's incredible. Everything GTA: IV should have been, even though I do love Niko. Will review it soon.

3. Left 4 Dead 2 review needs doing, will probably happen today.

4. Dark Void is, as expected, not that great.

5. Hackin' away through Half-Life 2: Episode 1. It's pretty good, doesn't have the same 'wow' factor as HL2  but some improvements too in other areas. 

On top of all that, I also saw the Book of Eli yesterday, and I have to say it's definitely worth a watch, especially for you Fallout fans out there. Remember when I was yapping about A Boy and His Dog being basically Fallout: The Movie? This not only tops that but also has a reference to the film if you look closely; when Denzel is in the hotel room, look over his shoulder and there is a poster for the 70s post-apocalyptic film which has to have given it inspiration. It sure did to Fallout. Also notice that Mila Kunis isn't dreadful at acting this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment