Sunday 10 January 2010

Absolute mass of games












Haven't posted anything on here in a while because I'm managed to get myself overloaded with games, and this is just gonna be an update post before I get stuck back in. I've been finishing the Modern Warfare 2 campaign on Veteran which I did yesterday, but for some reason I also bought The Ballad of Gay Tony for GTA IV, which I've barely been able to get going with. I also bought Left 4 Dead 2 out of mass peer pressure, but it's actually really awesome and pretty addictive. A LOT better than the first one. And lastly there's the shadow of Half Life 2: Episode 1 looming over me telling me to get going on that too.

Gonna get started on all the MW2 Spec Ops achievements today, however dreadful the game mode is. Will also check out the Dark Void demo soon, though I really won't be getting my hopes up.

Video reviews are now hopefully become something I'm going to be working on, I've ordered a capture card (the same model that DigitalPh33r uses/used so it should be good), got my RCA cable, and I've downloaded Pinnacle Studio 12. Once I've obtained a headset I should be able to get going.

Lastly, for all you 'orrible CoD4 fans, I wrote a poem - for SOME reason - about the Prologue Mile High Club mission on Veteran on the Brain Remnants blog. You can get there on the link on the right side of this page, or be lazy and use this one.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment