Monday 11 January 2010

End of Christmas holidays...

Ok my gaming is unfortunately now gonna have to slow down because of work and stuff so I'm now mainly restricted to weekends. Capture card still hasn't arrived so I haven't been able to start video reviews (which I REALLY wanted to do on MW2).

I'm sending MW2 back tomorrow in exchange for ODST. In terms of future games and the Big 17 games coming out this year, I have a slight problem in that all my future money is disappearing before my eyes because of holiday issues. I can rent as many as possible but there are a lot. Looks like a whole load of babysitting...

In all, it hasn't been a bad Christmas holiday. I've earned about 2000g, played some good games (mainly in the form of Left 4 Dead 2), and some bad (Modern Warfare 2) but it's been pretty worth it. Reviews are under the belt and I've had the best new year I've ever had. Gaming year really begins in February with Dante's Inferno and Just Cause 2, and I guess I'm pretty ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment