Tuesday 26 January 2010

Continuation of the Capture Card Situation...

Strangely enough, I recently found help in pet hate and general moron JJ, who inspired me to write the 'I WANT TO POWN THE WURLD AND MAKE THEM SCARED OF ME' post, and has made infinitely stupid plans to make money by playing MW2. Because he has a working capture card, I found out what his setup was, found exactly what I needed and, unfortunately, what my TV doesn't have.

For one part, I need some splitters. Quite why I wasn't told this I don't know. I need all the RVC cables in one TV, and there sure aren't enough OUT jacks for that unless I have three splitters.

They look like this:






Regardless, I still only have two OUT jacks in my TV. Looking around the house for any other smaller TVs we might have, I found the same results. Irritated, I realise now that the only TV with enough jacks is our big downstairs one, and because I use Xbox Live wired with an ethernet cable, I won't be able to record any online gameplay, crippling a lot of my ideas (which, for the record, were NOT montages). 

So my options are now as follows:

1. Get a wireless adapter for Xbox Live by some means

2. Get a TV with three OUT jacks

3. Only record offline gameplay.

On top of that, I have no money to spend. I don't know what's going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment