Wednesday 13 January 2010

Return of the Steam













I'm not gonna lie, my laptop over the last few months has been useless for everything but school and downloading music. It's had the worst video/graphics card humanity has ever seen, resulting in not only making my resolution so bad that what was on the screen appeared to have been run over by a cyber-steamroller, but also made most of my PC games unplayable. But seeing as I'm not the... technical type I had no idea all I had to do was download the drivers. Now THAT'S belatedly been done, FINALLY STUFF WORKS. As in, not only will I no longer get people looking at my screen and saying 'what the hell is wrong with your screen, that laptop sucks, you're such a freak, you should be executed', but I can now play the stuff I used to.

Counter Strike, how I have missed thee. I'm really not much of a PC player but that game was like crack. I can't wait to get back into it. Strangely, this might mean for once Xbox 360 is coming second best. For a bit at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment