Saturday 16 January 2010

EXTREME RAGE

Sorry. Sorry for no posts, sorry for not finishing my Modern Warfare 2 review, sorry for not being on my Xbox lately. But my capture card arrived yesterday, and news ain't good.

Strangely enough, when choosing my capture card I went to the somewhat obvious choice of getting the one DigitalPh33r/Jon CJG has. Yeah, Halo machinimas are dated but unlike RoosterTeeth or Darkspire, he records his at home and are good quality. 

HOWEVER, somehow it doesn't appear to be the case. Not only have I seen forums riddled with 'THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP', but also Dazzle DVC 80 (the capture card) test videos from various people and the quality isn't great.  On top of that, despite getting my setup exactly as DigitalPh33r has his, it's not happening. I might get a result eventually, but for now I'm clueless. I'm just not good with this stuff.

I want to do some damn video reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment