Wednesday 30 December 2009

The Total Complete Mega Awesome Incredible Fallout 3 Soundtrack!

Behold! I have scoured the netz to find the complete Fallout 3 soundtrack, and after much toil I have completed my task. Links you may find on warez-bb and the like do not give the full deal so I have created it myself. These include:

GNR Tracks

Explore Tracks (using names made up by www.youtube.com/CabooseBE)

Battle Tracks

Enclave Radio Tracks

Vault 101 Radio Tracks

Tranquillity Lane

Death, Level Up and Exit the Vault

Dear Hearts and Gentle People


In total it is 2.1 hours and is 161.07mb in total. You have to have a program like WinRAR.

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERY0X2BC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A95BX1M2

8 comments:

  1. what ever happened to rapidshare eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second file is temporarily unavalible....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rapidshare can suck my dick. And I'll try to sort out that second file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re-upped but to no avail. Just wait I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah well we can safely say that megaupload cannot suck your dick because it cant even upload files or allow people to download them. maybe it wasnt in the mood for some dick sucking yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i can safely say, my grandparents enjoyed listening to this over dinner the other night. My dad asked me to put on something appropriate, so naturally i put on the fallout 3 soundtrack on. nothing like a good bit of 40's jazz to satisfy the elderly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, glad it came in useful.

    ReplyDelete