Sunday 13 December 2009

The Games of 2010

Ok it turns out 2010 is going to be a monster of a year, and my article on 'a great year to disappoint' had only a fraction of the stuff coming out that I'm at least interested in. Now I'm not great at remembering lists so I'm really using this as a place to jot them all down before I forget.

These are all games I will be buying/renting/looking into, in no particular order.

  1. Mass Effect 2
  2. Just Cause 2
  3. BAD COMPANY 2
  4. Max Payne 3
  5. Red Dead Redemption
  6. Alan Wake
  7. Halo Reach, maybe
  8. FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
  9. Dante's Inferno
  10. Dead Rising 2
  11. Gears of War 3?
  12. Crysis 2
  13. Mafia II
  14. Project Natal
  15. Final Fantasy XIII
  16. I Am Alive
  17. Aliens VS Predator

That's more than one game for every month. Happy gaming/money draining...

No comments:

Post a Comment