Thursday 10 December 2009

The situation with the 'to be played' games. 10/12/2009













Old ass meme from a terrible place, but dammit every time I think of Louis from L4D I just think of P-P-P-P-P-PA PILLZ HERE!

So yeah I had said that list of 7 games would be over the course of 3 months. However it's magically happened a lot faster.

  1. Left 4 Dead - bought, completed, testing multiplayer.
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum - borrowed, but yet to be played.
  3. The Orange Box - Borrowed, played a bit, but somewhat pushed aside for Left 4 Dead and completing the shit out Assassin's Creed II.
  4. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - fuck it. I don't care what happens in those last two missions, it's not going to make the game suddenly good. I went ahead and reviewed it.
  5. Mass Effect - getting one way or another very soon, either Christmas or soon after.
  6. Shadow of the Collossus - the only one which isn't going to be gained particularly soon, getting the X360 games done and played first.
  7. Borderlands - when I'm done with most of the above lot, I'll be buying it.

Reviews will be coming in for the top 3 soonish.

Reviews: http://failboatskippersgamereviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment