Wednesday 26 May 2010

Youtube Comment of the Week 26/5/10

Haven't done these in ages, as I haven't stumbled across many, but couldn't resist putting up this absolute gem from a Bad Company 2 video.

'this game is like... soooooo shit. you run and walk like a retard. pull out som massive gay knife....etc..'

-MW2RKOSniPeZz

Wow. We're all entitled to our opinion, and if BC2 ain't your cup of tea, that's fine, but I don't even get how this is an opinion of the game at all. If he thinks people in Bad Company run like retards, I really begin to wonder how he gets about. And massive gay knife? Gay comment aside, seeing as I didn't know knives could copulate anyway, since when was the knife big? It's not exactly a bowie knife, but it's not a penknife either... Whatever. I guess this guy can get back to doing his 'RKOSniPeZz' on Modern Warfare 2 where everyone seems to be doing a fast-forward waddle for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment