Wednesday 10 March 2010

Failboat's Top 5 BC2 Kills

After playing quite so many hours of BC2, some decent kills are bound to go down. To be honest, I'm mainly just putting these down so I don't forget them myself, because knowing me, I will. 5 being the not quite so amazingly awesome, and 1 being my best.

5. Revolver headshot off jet ski - On Isla Innocentes, being a Recon dude on one of the little island/rock things off the mainland. An engineer zipped past on a jet ski, and I thought I'd take my chances with the Rex revolver. In one shot it got him straight in the head and took him off the jet ski and into Hades.

4. Rocket shot out of Black Hawk helicopter - Once again on Isla Innocentes, in the same match as the revolver headshot. I was in a packed Black Hawk and it was coming in low and very, very fast so that the two passengers (some other guy and me) could jump out. I was an engineer and because I thought I might as well take a pot shot at a Heavy MG that I saw. This was without looking through the sights, and a very vague guess at a high speed. Yet, bang on hit.

3. Double 40mm shotgun headshot - Using the absolutely awesome shotgun attachment for assault rifles on Arica Harbor. Came round the back of a hut to find two sneaky engineers ambushing a tank. Took a shot with the 40mm and managed to blast both heads. The points I got for that one shot were huge...

2. Sniper headshot on Black Hawk gunner - Another match on Isla Innocentes. The attackers were being pretty pathetic and just sniping us instead of blowing up the crates so I was reluctantly a sniper too (much prefer going engineer on that map) to return fire. Saw an enemy Black Hawk in the sky and, for lack of a better target, took a random shot at it, expecting nothing to happen. Marksman headshot. The gunner's corpse plummeted out of the chopper. 

1. Near-miss RPG shot - Yet another kill related to a Black Hawk, this time on Valparaiso. Took an RPG shot at an enemy Black Hawk, and it was very, very close. I was disappointed when it missed by inches, but just as it was about to pass the helicopter, a passenger jumped out, intending to open his chute and land in our base. He jumped out right in front of my rocket and detonated in the sky. 


Any BC2 players (Ryan, Dan etc) post your memorable kills in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, totally tracer darted that helicopter pilot in the eye, crashed from sheer pain alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly, me having the horrific memory that I have I can't really remember any of my awesome kills except for high-point scorers, such as when I was a medic on Valaperso (something like that) and I shot a couple of people, points just kept on racking up double kill, savior kill, headshot etc. until it reach 500 and something. and then the very next time I shot someone the same thing happened and that all added up to 300 and something and that was the match where I scored roughly 5400 points

    ReplyDelete