Sunday 28 February 2010

So angry I could just blow up Shanghai.













Despite what a hell of a lot of players have been saying, Army of Tutu ain't that bad. In fact, there are some things I REALLY like about it, eyes mainly on the weapon customisation. Sure the storyline is completely non-existent, but the co op action is pretty damn well done. However, I encountered a problem. EnglishCarBomb and I over the course of a few days and a lot of frustration completed the game on Contractor difficulty, or 'hardest' to you or me. We were getting ready for a tasty meal of 100g to come blipping up... nothing. Wait for end cutscene to finish? Nothing. Wait till the end of the credits? Nothing.

We googled this problem and others have been experiencing the same. Some people got it when they loaded up a mission on that save file... not for us. Gee thanks, EA, run better certification next time.

Nonetheless, onwards and upwards. Or downwards, in the case of Dante's Inferno which I am now in temporary possession of, along with Mass Effect 1, which I'm playing entirely as a prologue to Mass Effect 2. Mirror's Edge will be the next rentage once I've sent Army of Tutu back.

No comments:

Post a Comment