Saturday 7 August 2010

Merch Purchasin'
















Well I've decided that with a lack of games to buy (for now, until Halo: Reach that is) then I may as well buy some game-related cheap thrills. Risky business since I already owe money to EnglishCarBomb, three divisions of the Russian Mafia, and most dangerously my mum, but I'm kinda fed up of Ms McFarlane looking so alone on my wall. 

So I've decided that the wall above my monitor shall be filled with game posters. You may notice that there is a Mirror's Edge one there. This took a little effort as there haven't ever been official posters made for the game, except for the crappy 'Wanted' posters for Faith that were put up in American universities. So this one is actually a custom poster that I ordered off www.1clickprint.com and I'm actually really impressed with the quality of it. Just sent them that 1920x1080p image I found of Faith on Google and the rest is history. Would recommend seeing as it only cost me a tenner.

I've also ordered a huge Assassin's Creed poster off eBay. It's 36" by 24" and has a pretty nice, simplistic design. If you wanna see it it's here.

Aside from posters, I ordered a fairly cheap Fallout 3 t shirt from Hong Kong which has the old 'Prepare for the Future' flyer on it that you see around the game. I also attempted to buy the 'Outlaws to the End' t shirt that I saw the bassist of Atreyu wearing at Download, but shipping costs a bomb unless you use the shipping method only allowed for the US military, which I learnt you're not allowed to use the hard way... I'll get round to buying it when I have sufficient funds for the shipping.

Happy gaming gents, I have reviews for Red Dead and Bioshock 2 up on the reviews blog, and expect a Metro 2033 review on ps3xboxreviews.com soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment