Saturday 28 August 2010

The Complete Wall











Gentlemen, the wall is complete. The giant Assassin's Creed poster arrived from America, and is now dominating the wall and required me to move the Mirror's Edge poster down for everything to be visible above the monitor. Not long after, I got a Fallout 3 poster custom printed (also from 1clickprint.com) to fit in the last empty section. It does have 'FALLOUT 3' written in the classic font in the bottom left, but the monitor is in the way.

My Red Dead Redemption shirt also arrived, and I'm really happy with it. The delivery cost a bomb but it fits great and is very comfortable. My Fallout shirt however... well the eBay seller dispatched it TWO WEEKS after buying it. It still hasn't arrived. Safe to say, he will be getting negative feedback. I'll report back with a cheesy photo when it arrives.

In terms of the games currently in play, I have just finished playing through Hitman: Blood Money multiple times, and I was very impressed. The variety of ways to approach every situation is larger than most would expect, the tongue-in-cheek humour is always a good relief from seeing Agent 47's ugly, serious face all the time and it has one of the best game endings I've ever seen. Considering this is now available for under £10 anywhere, I would strongly recommend a purchase. 

Up next for rental is Kane and Lynch 2, and I will definitely have to turn off that horrible shaky camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment