Saturday 24 July 2010

The beginning of something?

Afternoon readers, I come bearing news. Thanks to Sam Spencer who, at the mention of his name on my clearly world-famous blog, is without a doubt squirming and giggling in excitement, I managed to find a website that will take my reviews and rants on board. They're a small site just getting going called www.ps3xboxreviews.com

The idea is, as expected, that I write reviews of relatively new games and I will deliver in every way I can. Which does mean that the only reviews I shall post on my review blog will be of old games that the site has no need for, as they cannot allow me to post the same things on both the blog and their site which is fair enough as they want original content. SO, for the slower ones out there:

- This blog will now mainly consist of retrospectives (such as the Halo 3 and Bad Company 2 'summaries' and update posts, or mildly funny anecdotes like the glitch report of Red Dead.

- My game review blog will have a Red Dead review soon (as ps3xboxreviews already has one) and from there on out will contain reviews of old games I'm catching up on, such as Dead Space.

- ps3xboxreviews will have reviews of new games and articles concerning contemporary games.

Thanks to anyone who ever read anything on either of my blogs, probably wouldn't have had any confidence in my work if I thought I was endlessly writing to nobody, and while ps3xboxreviews isn't exactly a job, it might be the beginning of something bigger for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment