Saturday 17 July 2010

New setup and the mighty gaming all-nighter

Gentlemen!It has been too long. Summer has just begun and so has the gaming, bolstered by not only a couple of games borrowed from EnglishCarBomb and a rental of The Force Unleashed, but also my new 24" monitor. Finally, a 1920x1080 screen in my house. Sparing you the cheesy pose this time, the setup looks like this.










The laptop is gonna have to stay on a nearby chair as getting any permanent means is simply impossible. You may notice the Red Dead poster also; it's the beginning of a gaming poster-clad wall that I will fill to the brim with Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Alan Wake and maybe Assassin's Creed prints. Gonna need money for that though, as always...

You might on the off-chance have noticed the time of writing of this post. I'm currently taking a break in the midst of an all-night gaming session, repeating a high point of last summer. Admittedly, it's without a titanic task to work against like last instance's Call of Duty 4: Mile High Club on Veteran difficulty, but I'm playing a variety of my games instead. Currently experiencing a bit of a headache but am confident that, like last time, I'll feel more awake when the sun comes up in about an hour. Woo?

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, I'll try to keep myself sustained...

No comments:

Post a Comment