Friday 4 June 2010

Return of the laptop.

Mornin' gents,

I have my laptop back! Theoretically this means blogging and reviewing will get back to its regular pace. Also, due to my TV kindly breaking and me having to use my downstairs TV instead, I wasn't able to do my monstrous playthrough of Alan Wake getting all collectibles on Nightmare difficulty, because I didn't have my laptop next to me to find the locations. However, now that it's back, I'll get right onto it once Mr Wake gets back from his holiday at Bulky G's house.

This also means we can also begin working out the final few problems with the capture card. Yay.

I finished Red Dead the other day, and while the story isn't as lengthy as GTA IV's, it's definitely topped it in terms of characters and emotional scenes. Capturing Darko and finding out Michelle's identity were great in Grand Theft, but there were some cutscenes, notably the ending, in Red Dead where it really was cinematic by the very meaning. Onto the multiplayer now, and what I've already played of the free roam with a posse has been brilliant.

All for now folks, will get a Splinter Cell Conviction review up soon for your reading eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment