Monday 23 November 2009

For Fallout fans + About upcoming Assassin's Creed II review

Okaaayyy now you may have noticed that the last posts have ALL been 'articles', as in no, that is not how I usually write when simply talking about stuff. They've all got a point, an attempt at humour etc, but the blog was made for a mixture of these and just random thoughts jotted down too.

For any Fallout fans out there, MY BRETHREN, I would damn strongly recommend you see the film A Boy and His Dog, which was the main inspiration for the Fallout series in the first place. It's a 1975 film so expect a definite feel of wackiness but the same themes are all there: companionship in post-apocalyptia, light hearted murder, dog-eat-dog (sometimes literally) and of course like the Wastelanders against the Enclave, the choice between the dangerous yet free anarchy of the wasteland above or the safe but 'be happy or be removed' nature of a mysterious underground civilization called 'Down Under'. Great acting, very immersing, if you loved ANY of the Fallout games it should fit you down to a tee.









My money problem is very, very slowly being solved which had crippled my ability to add new games to my repertoire (I REFUSE to be one of these people who play one game for all eternity), and I will be able to get good old/new Assassin's Creed II, play the hell out of it and get it reviewed. Sure, I would review Flashpoint, BUT IT HASN'T LET ME FINISH THE CAMPAIGN. COS IT'S NOT SAVING ANY DATA. AND I CAN'T FIND ANY MATCHES ON MULTIPLAYER. I'm not going to review a game that I've half-played, I'll feel dirty, however much I want to enlighten everyone on how abysmally flawed it is. 

So yeah, that's all for now. Still playing Bad Company, it still hasn't got old. If you haven't got it, buy it. If you have it and don't like it, shoot yourself.

Reviews: http://failboatskippersgamereviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment