Saturday 24 April 2010

Getting back into the swing of things.

Ok, unfortunately it was too easy for blogging to get out of habit, and I think it's time to get back into it. I'll try to get some more material down in between healthy portions of Just Cause 2 and... you guessed it, Bad Company 2.

In upcoming news, I may well be able to start capturing soon with my new Dazzle DVC 100. After months of it just sitting there and me being completely incompetent with software, I decided to hand it over to Uncle GC/Bulky G and of course he's found a way. Whether I can do it myself is something else, but if I can, all credit to him. 

Interested in Halo Reach? You'll love this. If you weren't interested much, like me, this might give you a kick up the backside, and perhaps reserve a nice £40 for the release in the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment